Whatever you want your Long Island wedding venue to be- a fabulous lakeside venue, a chapel ceremony, panoramic water views, fabulous gardens with waterfalls, or amazing sunsets- our diverse Long Island wedding venue has you covered! Here at Windows on the Lake it’s all about location. Our catering hall is the only catering hall on Long Island located on the shores of Lake Ronkonkoma- Long Island’s largest lake! Our location offers our couples the opportunity to get married right on the shores of a gorgeous freshwater lake at our outdoor wedding spot, or, inside in our beautiful grand ballroom overlooking a panoramic waterfront view! Our venue not only has the perfect lakeside spot for those stunning sunset wedding photos, we also have a lush garden and a waterfall for more photo opportunities! In addition, our venue is in central Long Island, right off the Long Island Expressway and up the block from the Long Island Railroad. Our convenient and beautiful location is the ultimate wedding destination for any engaged couple! We also guarantee every couple that gets married at our Long Island wedding venue that they will have full access to our facility. This means that we only cater to ONE wedding at a time, ensuring our brides and grooms that they will get all the attention they deserve on their wedding day! Here at Windows on the Lake, we want to make all of your wedding dreams a reality!
Do you know the benefits of choosing a Long Island Banquet Hall?
You got engaged! Congratulations. Now it’s time to plan your Long Island Wedding Reception. After you decide on the date and size of your party, you’re probably ready to make a list of possible wedding locations. If you want to have a successful wedding, I recommend you book it at a Long Island banquet hall.
One of the many benefits of booking a Long Island catering hall is that it can provide a good time no matter what the weather. A wedding on the beach sounds like a lot of fun until it starts pouring. Catering halls have weather contingency plans because they know that rain or shine- this is still the most important day of you lives. Windows On The Lake, a premier Long Island banquet hall, offers a lakeside chapel, and an outdoor cocktail hour- but if unwanted clouds cover the sky and rain starts falling there are 2 beautiful indoor reception areas available to brides.
Another benefit of having your Long Island Wedding at a banquet hall is that it can be budget-friendly. If you choose to have your ceremony on-site you can save yourself from having to pay another site-fee or a limo to take you from the ceremony to the reception.
Last but not least, they know what they are doing. Catering to you is their job. Windows On The Lake caters to only one bride at a time- meaning the day is all about you. They make their living going above and beyond what you expect- and have been doing so for over 30 years.
There are many benefits of holding your Long Island Wedding at a banquet hall. Check out our blog posts to see other reasons Windows On The Lake can provide you with the perfect wedding.
Having a party to commemorate a teenage girl’s path to early adulthood is called her Sweet Sixteen. In many locations a very formal party is thrown to welcome the teenager into the next step to maturity.
Turning sixteen is an essential part of a girls growing up. Many consider it just behind her wedding. So, planning a Sweet Sixteen party is something that should be taken seriously. This is not just another birthday, this is a very important step for the young teen.
Mothers should put together their To Do list. Depending on how extravagant you want the party to be, you’ll want to plan far enough in advance in order to be ready for the party. Let’s make that To Do list so we know what to plan.
- When is it?– You don’t necessarily have to have the party on the teenager’s exact birthday. Usually within a week of the actual day should be fine. It would be a good idea though to think about what holidays are around the same time. You don’t want to be competing with other holidays. It might affect attendance.
- Choose the Venue– One of the most difficult things on this list might just be choosing a place to have this party. Things to consider are, budget, and of course how many people you’ll be inviting. Depending on the time of year, you can have this party at a park, your backyard, or even in a rec center. Keep in mind though, if you are in the wedding off season, there are many Long Island Wedding Venue’s that will be available for your choosing. And since this is the off season, generally Wedding Venue’s on Long Island won’t charge as much as they would for a wedding. This gives you the option to have a very elegant and extravagant Sweet Sixteen party.
- Who’s Coming?– Some teens don’t like the spotlight as much as others. Therefore maybe they’ll want a very small intimate party. They may want only their closest of friends and family there. Others might want to invite the world to their party!! A few months out, have the teenager write down her guest list so you’ll know who she is wanting to invite. That way you’ll know how many of your own friends you’ll be able to bring to the party. Make sure to take a good look at the list so you know how huge this party is going to be, or how potentially empty it may be as well. Do your best to regulate the amount of people coming. An extreme on either side could cause the party to be too much, or a dud.
- Save The Date- Since you’ve done all this planning ahead, most likely the party isn’t for a few more months. That’s great! Because of this, you’ll be able to send out some Save the Date cards to your guests. This is similar to any Long Island Wedding. Once you get those out, you’ll be sure that guests will mark that date down for the Sweet Sixteen party, and won’t plan for anything else. You may want to make your save the date card a magnet so they can stick it right on their refrigerator. That way they’ll always look at it, and will be sure to make the event.
Invitations- Similar to scheduling a Wedding on Long Island, your Long Island Sweet Sixteen party is going to need some invitations to be sent out. So once you’ve found your venue, the date you want to have the party, and have your guest list in order, it’s time to send out the Sweet Sixteen invitations. Make sure you ask your guests to RSVP. We want to make your Sweet Sixteen planning smooth and successful. So if you follow these initial steps, you’ll be on your way to a great party.
It’s that time of year again! Time to get out there and make your appearance at all those holiday parties going on. Of course, those can be a lot of fun, but haven’t you always wanted to throw your own holiday party? Maybe you’re nervous because you’ve never hosted a party around the holidays. Well, there is nothing to worry about. Just follow these tips, and you’ll have a great holiday party. So great that your friends will hope this becomes an annual event.
Where and when are you having it? Before you plan anything else, figuring out where and when you are having your party should be the first items on your list. Once you know when the party is, then you can nail down where it is. You can figure out how many guests you can invite, how much you’ll need to decorate, and of course, the amount of food and drinks you’ll need to provide. But make sure if you are not having the party at your house, you should book the venue of your choice right away so no one else gets it before you. Many people will try to book bars or restaurants, but there are other venues to choose from that might be nicer, and a more enjoyable than a restaurant. For one, you don’t want to have to share a venue with other parties. Be sure you look to some of the best banquet halls in Long Island. Many of them will have great rates, and they’ll be a quality venue you’ll have to yourself. Be sure to also check out some Long Island wedding venues. The holidays are generally the off season for wedding venues, so you’ll be able to find a great place, at a great price. Especially if you book your party on a Friday evening.
Get those invites out!- If you are having the type of party where you want people to RSVP, be sure to get those invites out right away. The sooner you get a head count, the better prepared you’ll be when purchasing food and drinks. If you’re needing RSVP’s, you’ll still want to get invites out as soon as you can because there are a lot of parties this time of year, and you want to make sure people save that night for your party.
Food- Some of these Long Island wedding venues will offer catering, and if you are planning an elegant night with a sit down dinner, then you should really check into these banquet hall catering plans. Even if you are just going to have a party with finger foods and appetizers, check with your venue. There is a good chance they’ll have a package that will offer that, and if so, it’s one less thing to worry about.
Activities?- Now that you have your venue and food situated, you want to make sure to decide if you’re going to have games, dancing, gift exchange, or any other activities at your party. There are a lot of fun holiday party games you can play, but if your friends are not the type of people who enjoy party games, a simple gift exchange can be fun. For the most entertainment, be sure there is a price limit. Something in the range of $15-$20. Or maybe even have a gift exchange from things they found at a dollar or thrift store. This encourages creativity from guests, which will lead to a lot of laughs and great memories from your party.
Music- Music can really make or break a party. Of course, you’ll want to have a playlist with holiday themed music. But don’t be afraid to add some contemporary music as well. Everyone enjoys a holiday tune, but after a couple hours they’ll be ready to dance to music they hear throughout the year.
Hosting a holiday party can be stressful, but if you do it right, it will be simple, yet fun. Follow these simple guidelines and you’ll be sure to have a party your friends will want to attend for years.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, the time has come for us to show gratitude to many of our family and friends. Soon many will be gathered together around a table whether it be at their homes or a relatives. Or possible you’ll be joining celebrating Thanksgiving with us at Windows on the Lake. As you give gratitude to all those around you, we want to offer our gratitude to you. We here at Windows on the Lake are thankful to you.
We know that you have a variety of options when it comes to choosing a Long Island wedding venue. And the fact that you have chosen us has been greatly appreciated. Allowing us to host your wedding, whether it be the ceremony, or the ceremony and the reception is something that we have continue to enjoy year after year. We know this is a special day for you, and we hope all of you know that do all we can to make it the perfect event. It’s because of you, and your business that we have become one of the best wedding venues in Long Island. It’s because of you, that when people look for catering halls, or banquet halls in Long Island, they look to us with more frequency than ever before.
We hope that you will continue to look to us for all of your wedding venue, or banquet hall needs. We have been blessed to be a part of your lives, whether you have celebrated a sweet 16 with us, or your child’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or even your daughter’s Quinceanera. We understand that these are monumental moments in the lives of your family, and we are grateful to have been a part of them, and look forward to celebrating many more occasions with you!
Once again, we thank you for your business, for allowing to share just a little slice of life with you. Of all the Long Island wedding venues you have to choose from, we are extremely thankful you continue to choose us. If you are planning an event, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We would be happy to help plan your next big event. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
So you have somehow been assigned to plan your company’s next conference. While this can be great way for you to shine in front of the big wigs, I’m sure you are stressed beyond belief. Especially if you have never done any event planning in the past. Have no fear. You’re not the first one to be in this situation. Many have thrived, and yet many have failed when given a hefty assignment such as this. But if you stay organized, plan ahead, don’t freak out there is a little snag, you’ll be on your way to planning a great function. Here are some guidelines to help you plan the perfect corporate event.
- Understanding the particulars- I’m sure you’re thinking to yourself, “I need to find a venue for this conference!” But before you do that, you need to know the particulars of your event. So before you book a location, and hire the keynote speaker, figure out the details. Such as…
- When is the conference taking place? Hopefully you’ll be allowed to choose from a few different dates. That way you’ll be able to compare costs, and what venues are available.
- Conference Hours It really does matter what time the conference starts, and when it’s over. That way you’ll need to know if you have to provide breakfast or dinner.
- Attendance Usually for these types of events people will just ballpark the number of people attending. But for you, because you want to put on the best conference ever, you’ll want to get specific. The better you are a pinning down who is actually coming, the better you can make this event.
- What type of Venue? Now that you have figured out some particulars, you can pin down a venue for the conference. Most of the time people look for hotels, because they have various ballrooms that can be rented out. There are many great companies out there that can do that and get you there. But what many first time event planners don’t know, is there are many other options to consider. First of all banquet halls. Some of the best banquet halls in Long Island, make the perfect location for a conference. And you might get a great deal, because most people don’t consider banquet halls in Long Island for their conferences. The same thing goes for Long Island wedding venues. I mean, who would think a wedding venue would be a good location for a conference. Well, take Windows on the Lake for example. They have all that is needed for the perfect work conference.
- They have multiple rooms if you want to have any type of breakout sessions. There are gardens, and lake views to give the perfect outdoor lecture. There is on site catering, which one less thing to worry about on your checklist. Exploring outside of the hotel ballroom idea, might impress all those in your company when you book a venue with views, and gardens, and you’re the only ones using a great new york seo company. Another thing about wedding venues to consider is, most weddings are on weekends. Chances are, your conference will be midweek. So you will be sure to have freedom to book the place you want.
- Budget No one likes to work with a tight budget, but chances are that’s what you’ll be given. So it’s time to get creative. You’ve looked to the best banquet halls in Long Island, and Long Island wedding venues, so you know that there are places to have the perfect conference, at a reasonable price. You’ll be able to look like you spent over the budget by thousands of dollars, and yet, you may just walk away with some extra money to use elsewhere.
- Lodging If you have a conference where people are coming from out of state/town, you’ll need to figure out lodging. Clearly, you can work out a deal with a hotel when you are using one of their ballrooms for your conference. But again, if you have been put on a budget, and are looking for an alternative to the generic hotel room ballroom conference, you may see that many Long Island wedding venues have lodging nearby. And many of these hotels will have shuttles that will take you from the lobby to the venue you have chosen.
Planning a major event like this can be difficult. But if you take the time to follow these guidelines, you’ll have a conference that no one will forget. It will give your bosses a reason to think of you when the next promotion comes around! Another thing to consider when looking at banquet halls and wedding venues, is they know event planning. They plan huge weddings and other celebrations all the time. If you book there, I imagine many of their employees will know how to help you when it comes to putting on a conference like this. They know all the best vendors around, and can really help you stay on budget. So when you plan your big conference, make sure to seek out the best banquet halls on Long Island, or even some of the Long Island wedding venues. Or just come here to Windows on the Lake. We’ll take great care of you!
Celebrating an anniversary is a monumental event. Not only is it a commemoration of the couple’s lasting commitment to one another, but it’s also a special time to look back on the good memories they and their family have had. This is a great time to get family and friends together to celebrate this special day.
Depending on how long the couple has been married, some couples will prefer a small celebration just with immediate family. But if it’s a landmark year, it would be great to invite extended family, and friends and have a grand party to honor the committed couple.
While getting plans together it’s best to put together a list. The sooner you put a list together, the more organized you will be. Thinking of all there is to do can be overwhelming, but if you itemize everything accordingly, then you’ll have the time to do everything, which will keep you from any anxiety attacks.
You should have lists for two months before the party, and a final checklist a couple weeks before the party.
Two Months Before:
What date is the party? If the actual anniversary is during the week, it’s still better to hold the party on a weekend. That way all who desire to be there, can attend.
Where are you having the party? If you are having a small celebration then maybe a restaurant, or even someone’s home will suffice. But if you are having a larger celebration there are a number of locations to choose from. Many will look to the best banquet halls in Long Island, but depending on when the party is, you may be able to pin down one of the best Long Island wedding venues during the wedding offseason.
Who’s invited? Think about who the special couple would like to have at their event, and get those invites sent out. The sooner you get the RSVP’s back the better.
Set your budget. Deciding on what you want or are able to spend on the big day. If you set a budget, then assign things to some of the immediate family, you can have a great anniversary party without having everything coming from your pocket.
What’s everyone going to eat? Decide if you would prefer to serve the food yourself or would you like to have the party catered. Some Long Island wedding venues have on-site catering. If you are having a large party it would be a huge stress relief to have the event catered.
Two Week Checklist
Decor. Because this is a anniversary party, the decor you set up can be very simple. I would suggest thinking of the couple and centering the decorations around them. Maybe some pictures from when they were younger, including their wedding picture. You could hang a “Happy Anniversary” banner where people are walking in.
Music It is important to decide if you want a live band, or a DJ. Either way, you’ll want to book them about a month before the party. If you know it’s busy time for weddings, you may want to even book them earlier. If you are in the middle of wedding season, you might not want to compete with those high prices and just put a playlist together on your iPod. It would be easier to rent a PA, and play the music yourself. But if you are in the wedding offseason, it will be really special to have professionals in charge of the music.
Speeches You can invite those who will be giving speeches a couple weeks before the party, so they don’t stress for months on what to say. A couple weeks is enough time to think about and decide what to say. You might want to invite the couple’s oldest child, or one of their siblings, or a best friend to give a speech. Make sure they are people who are comfortable with public speaking, and make sure they won’t drink to much before they speak. You should also invite the couple to say a few words. Everyone will want to hear from them. Just inform them what time of the evening they’ll be speaking.
With these simple checklists, you’ll be able to plan an excellent anniversary party. Seeking out the best banquet halls in Long Island, could be a great solution to any issues involving food, or space. Remember, this is a special event, so make sure you and the celebrated couple have a great time.
You have chosen to have your wedding in the Fall season. It’s a beautiful time of year to get married. But there are a number of things to consider when planning a wedding in Autumn. One in particular is choosing the right wedding venue to fit your theme and this specific season. Once you pin down the location, you can decide on what decorations you’ll have, and what colors you want to use. Here are some things to think about when planning a wedding in Autumn.
Where do you want to have your wedding? Think about where you want this momentous occasion to be. Because it’s autumn, obviously you’ll want a Long Island wedding venue that has indoor facilities. But I would advise that there be somewhere for people to spend some time outside, at least during the day. Again, it’s autumn on Long Island. There will be an autumn backdrop naturally laid out for you, and you’ll want your guests to be able to be surrounded by it. The fall colors of the trees, and crisp autumn air will add a perfect natural decor for your special day. So while by nightfall, people will want to be inside where it’s nice and warm, make sure you have a place for the guests to experience this amazing season.
While having a wedding in autumn is beautiful, it is important to remember that while the natural colors will be beautiful, it is not a time where gardens are blooming with their natural plumage. So while the trees will produce their own beauty with the beauty of the leaves changing, make sure that you have the right floral design necessary to go with this type of season. You don’t want a garden wedding with a garden that is died out for the upcoming winter. Using a great company that supplies, used office furniture long island, will help increase your venue space.
Be sure to plan your wedding in accordance with day light savings. It gets dark earlier in autumn. So if you are planning the perfect sunset ceremony, make sure that you remember the time change, and that the sun will set earlier. Even if you’re not planning a sunset ceremony, be aware of this time change because you don’t want the sun in everyone’s face while they’re trying to watch the beautiful newly wed couple.
It is important to consider what autumn theme you want. You can go with a more traditional autumn theme that includes a harvest feel, with the usual decor that goes with that. Many when going with that theme will choose a rustic location, maybe a barn, or farm type location. But there is also the alternate option to go with a more vintage style, with more modern themes. If you decide on this theme, you will have more options when it comes to venues. At Windows on the Lake, there are many options to have the perfect autumn wedding with an elegant look, and sophisticated feel. With a beautiful lake view and outdoor fall setting, but also an indoor venue that will fit all of your autumn wishes.
A final thing to consider when choosing a Long Island SEO expert wedding venue for your perfect autumn wedding is whether you want to have a wedding venue that will hold your wedding ceremony and your reception. Some prefer to have separate venues for each occasion, so figure out which you would prefer, and make sure you have the budget to use multiple venues. Obviously it’s more practical to use one facility for both events, but it’s your wedding it’s up to you.
The other thing (I know I said final thing, but this is it I promise!), just like any other time of year, it is important to discuss with the Long Island wedding venues what kind of specials they are offering, what they include (tables, chairs, linens, and so on). Finding the perfect venue with the perfect pricing package will ease your stress, and allow you to continue planning the autumn wedding you’ve always wanted.
Throughout the world there are many different wedding traditions. Most of them have developed as part of the culture and religion in the region. In most countries in the Middle East, Shadi is used. Shadi is performed in these countries to bring other close together, whether it be families, towns, or even man and woman.
Pakistan is a country high in culture and tradition, and is known as an Islamic State. Pakistani weddings will usually remain strict with Islamic wedding traditions, there are still many other costumes that they will observe. The purpose of a Pakistani wedding is to legally marry a man and woman. And being Muslim, it is the most important responsibility of the parents to be sure that their children are married once they are mature. This is done to avoid sin.
Pakistani marriages are unique in that they blend the traditions of Islam and Hindu. These cultures lived together for years. Pakistan is an incredible country with many treasures. The wedding celebrations there are a fun and exciting event.
About Five to Seven significant events will take place at a Pakistani wedding. Sometimes, they will take place over the course of a full week, but usually it’s spread out over a months time. Let’s take a look at these events.
Pakistani Marriage Process
In Pakistan weddings are usually arranged, so they take about a year to finalize. When the wedding events are nearing, friends and family are invited. A budget is put in place to accommodate all that is about to take place. Depending on what region of the country a family is from, different customs and rituals will be observed. A typical Pakistani wedding will usually be centered around three events. Rasm-e-hennah, Nikah, and Valimah, which is the reception.
- Once the bride’s parents accept the proposal, there will be a small family get together called Maniyaan. This usually includes an exchanging of rings, and some other gifts to symbolically show that the proposal has been accepted and that the wedding is forthcoming.
- This is generally considered the most exciting event of Pakistani weddings. Men and women will get together at either the bride’s or groom’s home and dance and sing along to native instruments such as the Dhool, Dandiyaan, or the Duffli. Dholki is also an instrument that is a vital part of any Pakistani wedding. This event can take place even weeks before the actual wedding.
- The Mayun or the Mehendi Ceremony generally takes place a few days prior to the wedding day. Friends will get together at the home of the bride and apply Henna or Mehendi on her feet and hands. In more traditional weddings, it will just be the female family members that will participate in this event. The tradition has evolved over the years to where now men and women will take part in the celebration.
Nikah Ceremony (The Wedding Day)
- At this ceremony the bride will usually wear a red dress and have her head covered. She will also be dressed with gold jewelry. This will make sure she is noticed above any other in attendance. The
- The Groom will wear a Sherwaani, and a Sehra on top of his head. The Sehra will usually have fresh flowers placed upon it.
- The procession begins by heading to the home of the bride. The ceremony officially begins once the Nidak-Namma (marriage document), has been registered. Within this document are various terms and conditions, including what money the woman will receive if they are to divorce.
- Witnesses, and Walis must be in attendance for this part of the ceremony. Usually the bride and groom’s fathers will be Walis. The Priest will then recite various verses and once that is done, the bride and groom will accept the terms of the wedding by saying Qabool Hai. The wedding is then announced, and the bride’s family will provide dinner.
This ceremony will take place once the dinner has been completed. The bride will leave her home with the family of the groom and the groom himself. The Quran is held above her head as she exits. This symbolizes her begining her new life with endless blessings.
Shab e Zifaf (First Night for the couple)
The bedroom of the newly married couple is to be showered with flowers. It is tradition that the bed is filled with rose pedals so that the first evening together is memorable and enjoyable. At this time the new husband will give his wife a gift as a token of his love. This could be some jewelry or a ring.
Pakistani Wedding Food
You will quickly discover that the food is a very key aspect, and maybe the most important part of a Pakistani wedding. The variety of food will seem endless. People will prefer to have the wedding dinner at a venue or banquet hall. That way they can have catering supply the large quantities of food. Besides, booking a long island wedding venue for a Pakistani wedding reception will make more sense due to the large amount of guests that will most likely be invited. They’ll have more space here and the parents won’t have to worry about cleaning up their house after the guests depart.
If you have never attended a Pakistani wedding, I hope one day you get the opportunity. There are so many interesting customs and fun traditions that you’ve missed out on thus far. At the center of it all is family with richie bello It’s a great experience.
|3:00 PM||While the wedding party is relaxing at the hotel,and getting ready for the refreshed for the reception, the wedding planner should head to the reception venue if it is a different location than the wedding venue, or if it’s the same location, make sure they are there to welcome the catering company if you have planned to do off site catering. If you have on site or off site catering this is when they should start getting things set up.|
|4:00 PM||This is the time where the florist should begin to put the centerpieces at each table, and add any necessary decoration to the venue.|
|4:30 PM||The Wedding planner should start to layout various photographs throughout the venue. Anything from engagement pictures, to pictures of each of the families, will add to the environment. The wedding planner should make sure to set out the guestbook, and basket or box for envelope gifts to be placed in. Be sure that wedding favors, and table numbers are able to be seen. There is nothing worse than explaining where a guest is supposed to sit, or having too many party favors left over because people didn’t see them.|
|5:00 PM||At this time the DJ should return to the venue to make sure their equipment is still in good shape. The photographer should have access to the venue to take pictures of the additional set up. This would also be a good time to start getting the wedding cake set up.|
|5:30 PM||Music should begin at the venue for cocktail hour.|
|5:45 PM||The bride and groom, and family should arrive at the venue. If you are planning on having a receiving line, this would be a good time to begin forming the line.|
|6:00 PM||The wedding reception guests will begin arriving and will begin to go through the reception line. Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails will be made available to the guests. Once the guests have been through the line, the wedding party should line up to be announced.|
|6:45 PM||The DJ will either introduce him/herself or whoever is going to emcee the evening. From there, the emcee will introduce the bridal party to the guests. Music is played while the party enters the main reception area.|
|6:50 PM||Once the party is introduced, the bride and groom are introduced to the guests.|
|6:55 PM||The Bride and Groom’s First Dance|
|7:00 PM||The Father, Daughter Dance, and then the Mother, Son Dance follows. dance|
|7:05 PM||Many times, the wedding party will put on a fun skit set to music for the bride and groom.|
|7:20 PM||Once the skit is complete, dinner will be served.|
|8:00 PM||Towards the end of dinner, champagne is passed around to the guests, and the maid of honor, and best man will then give their toasts.|
|8:30 PM||The cake cutting ceremony will then commence.|
|8:45 PM||Cake and Dessert will then be served to the guests.|
|9:00 PM||After the cake cutting the formalities of the night have ended, and the dancing can begin.|
|11:45 PM||The dancing should be wrapping up at this point.|
|11:55 PM||The guests line up in anticipation of the bride and groom’s departure.|
|12:00 AM||The bride and groom depart the venue and head to the bridal suite. From the there the guests can depart, and gifts can be packed and sent to the home of the bride’s parent’s.|
|12:10 PM||The vendors and others will breakdown the decor and, the wedding planner will then pass out payment to the vendors.|
|1:00 AM||Cleanup is completed, and all have left the venue.|
Here at Windows on the Lake, we offer everything for your Indian Wedding needs. We have on-site catering, and accept off site catering as well. We have the perfect Long Island wedding venue to host not only the ceremony, but the reception as well. http://windowsonthelake.com/indian_and_pakistani-wedding/